Travel Tuesdays: Interview with Jameela of Diary of an Expat







On Tuesdays, Besudesu Abroad would like to feature another really awesome traveler in various forms. Some Tuesdays may be interviews, while other may feature guest posts, videos and more!
This week we would like to introduce Jameela of Diary of an Expat. Jameela likes to think of herself as a serial expat, not because she’s lived everywhere but because she just can’t live in the same place too long. A few years ago she would just jump in a plane and go but now she has a family so she needs more planning and security. Luckily her husband and children love traveling too. They all have the travel bug so they enjoy planning, moving, settling down and discovering new things together.
1. What inspires you to travel, and how would you define the word ‘traveler’?
I’m a bit restless, I get bored of my surroundings (people, places, routine…) very fast so I move. Do you know that impression that you’ve lost your marks when you arrive somewhere new? I crave that feeling, for me it’s a chance to start again from scratch, like a blank page.
Travel Tuesdays: Interview with Jameela of Diary of an Expat
A traveler is one who likes to go places (far or close) without prejudice, one who doesn’t believe in stereotypes and prefers to discover things for himself.
2. For those who don’t yet know you, can you explain your travel style? 
I travel for 2 reasons: to visit family in France and Tunisia, or to move to a new country. My expat travels only have one direction though, forward! I don’t retrace my steps… a new place is only home long enough to plan the next move.
3. How do you afford your travels?
Click here to complete the 12 questions interview from Travel tuesday and more intersting articles from besudesuabroad.


No comments: